Review Detail

Steroids W wtfwtfwtfa
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

I can not say bad thing about that source. Everythings was good.

first hello everyone. this is my second shopping from buyroid. As i say i can not say any bad thing about them. we had a little problem with shipping. And they made reship to me. then the product reach me without any problem. I even texted them at midnight. they never let me down :). If need to talk about the product, i can say i see beautiful effects. I using it while 2 months. Look good. If you ask how i use it... first day 20 mcg, second day 40 mcg, third day 60 mcg, 4. day 80 mcg 5. day 100mg, six - twelve days 120 mcg , 13. day 80 mcg, 14. day 40 mcg. before increasing, after then decreasing. Usually common use is that way. in this way a lot of efficiency.clenbuterol was a medicine I knew earlier someone say that this product is harmful. but i never had any bad thing about clenbuterol. no problem in proper use. dosages should not be exceeded. they gave me a discount code after shopping for my next order :) One month available. I can easily say that you can trust here. I also had doubts but until the product came. after that I will try to get more muscle mass. I plan to combine with different products. I have beautiful goals looking forward. the original products are essential in this sport. i am happy to get it. I hope I give my new order before my discount code expires. Thanks for everything again buyroid... Hope see you again :)
B
Rep: 0
1 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu