Review Detail

Steroids S swampdonkey
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Bad customer support. I had a shipment which was marked as delivered by Canada Post but I did not receive it. All my mail, including packages, is received by a UPS Store (paid service). UPS assures me there's no way they could have misplaced it, I've never had a prob with them before, but who knows. Either way, I had to contact Canada Post to figure out if it was delivered to the correct address or not. I call CP and explain the situation but because its been over 3 business days since the package was marked delivered, only the sender can initiate an investigation.

I emailed the details to Canadiananabolics. I merely needed them to reach out to Canada Post so they could kickstart their package investigation process. I received a reply from a Canadiananabolics rep acting really dismissive and quoting their "once its marked as delivered, ur fkd lol" policy to me. I wasn't pleased with the indifference so I said stop acting like a dipshit, he told me I should be respectful, I said give respect get respect buddy.

In the next email he emphatically tells me it's an absurd idea that Canada Post wont help me, he's seen people get helped by Canada Post months after the fact before! There's no way what I was saying could be true! It must be a lie so I could try to rip the company off for $80 of Clomid! 

Eventually (the CA rep) asked that I give him my Canada Post support ticket number for the incident, I did, and never heard back from him since. 

Truth is I didn't want or expect a damn thing from these guys other than a little sympathy for my situation (I NEEDED that Clomid lmfao). I never blamed them for what happened or asked them for money or anything. I was a repeat customer, purchasing hundreds of dollars of gear in the past. Why alienate a returning customer like that?

If I was Canadiananabolics I would have handled the situation a lot more diplomatically. I would not treat customers like liars, especially when those customers have an established order history with the business. If I couldn't help the customer I would politely state the reason why, and maybe even offer the customer free shipping on their next order.  

If they did that I'd have re-ordered the same day. Instead, I took my business elsewhere.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Discreet packaging. Usually ships out within 2 business days.

Products Ordered

Syn Enanthate
Syn Turinabol
Syn Nolvadex
Syn Arimidex
Syn Clomid

Product Effects

Excellent quality product. Worked exactly as expected. No sides except elevated blood pressure from the tbol after 4 weeks

500mg/wk Test E for 12 weeks
40mg/wk Tbol for 4 weeks (weeks 7-10)
.2mg Arimidex EOD

Nolva 20mg ED for 6 weeks

Review

A legitimate retailer with good quality products. Usually ships orders out within a day or two. Their customer service message is suspect. If you have any hiccups with your order such as a package being lost by Canada Post (apparently it DOES happen sometimes!) you're on your own. Check an older review below of a person who didn't get their order from Canadiananabolics. Their attitude in that situation was the same way they treated me. Typical. They are paranoid and greedy. It's still an OK retailer but I won't deal with them anymore.

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
N
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 15 5

deneme bonusu