Review Detail

Steroids D decatest

Excellent source. Customer service, top class. I'm Hoping to keep this as my permanent vendor.

I started with axia labs 'testoplex'400 and then onto Onyx's test400 works very well. I have had tremendous results and it is ongoing uphill. Most people are commenting on the fact I have busrt in size and there have been a few people who couldn't believe it was me because I hadn't seen them in over a year. I have had absolutely no sides whatsoever as I tend not to stack. I don't believe it's necessary but that's a personal choice and I'm not knocking it. In fact, I do actually have dianabols too but I only take them for planned personal reasons (I think we all know what I mean) just an extra little boost for a night to remember ;) works for me. And I've always found that having dbols at hand is a piece of mind if I decide to bridge a course, the option's there should I decide to. I'm more than happy to stay on onyx labs. They're seeming to be working very well with my my genetics and I like to stick to what I know. The only change I would be willing to try are sis labs and chemtech. But for now I'm happy with onyx. The pct for sale is ones I've had before. I recovered perfectly and kept a lot of my gains even well into a long break from the gym. The break was out of my hands but it was onyx labs and chemtech I used last time too and this course's recovery will be the same (depending on how long I decide to stay on for. At this rate, probably a while. I feel great and have had no sides or complaints at all.

All in all, brilliant products, brilliant results.
H
Rep: 0
0 posts

2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu