Review Detail

Steroids D decatest
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

hi fellas, after 3 orders in a row, i would like to leave a review for this source. most thing i like  is that this guy answers the same day. mostly within a few hours. thats what i really like. he has a huge selection of established labs. so sometimes i need time to choose one. as you can see on the picture i could not really decide this time and choosed different labs and mixed them with each other.

i started using some weeks ago, thats why i can show you only one vial from each. i allready used the other. cycle is ending soon. 

the parcel arrived fast. my gear was well packed. all vials were sealed and the authentication codes were legit on each products homepage. all vials had new mfg.dates. just the malay tiger was from 2013 as you can see on the picture. exp.date is september 18 so no problem. further, the malay have 1.2ml per vial and reps on severell forums we're very nice. specially the US fellas love them. i had no unspecific sides. a little acne caused of primo which is usuall for me. no p.i p at all. i am really sensitive to injection pain a day after. had no probs. so no overdosed bb or ba in the vials. the testo is also good gear. noticed quick libido enhancement like expected. all vials were clear and fluid. no crystallisation or blur in any vial. as you know, primo is not a mass gear but it is the most underrated aas. i swear on it and always use it between my competitions. i gained as planed lean and quality 6kg in the last 10 weeks and have 4 weeks left with it. bodyfat is looking good, no water retention. simply very lean gains. dosing was 600mg primo/week. usually i go up to 800mg but this time i was going moderate. i mixed all labs with my pharma grades and have nothing bad to say. testo dosing was only 300mg e3d. so at the end i can clearly recommend this source and the tested labs. about the seller i can say, nice, quick and friendly dude with good gear and fair prices. well done. this was definitly not my last order so i highly recommend.
greetings to all reader

edit
@ mods can you please delete double post. dont know what happend.
further there comes a failure, i cant upload gear picture.
K
Rep: 0
30 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu