Review Detail

Steroids D decatest

I ordered and received my items in 2 days, they were packed very discreetly firmly wrapped inside a bubble wrapped envelope . They all had the authentication scratch off code on them.

After doing a bit of research and reading about where other people are ordering I decided to order platinium-labs dianabol and platinium-labs deca from DECATEST.NET and I have to say it was a good choice! I'm very happy with the service! The communication was excellent, the products are all legit top quality. I got a response toany email I sent within a couple of hours and even after I'd received my order I was still getting emails offering me any advice I might need on the products or cycle advice. DECATEST.NET have been very helpful indeed helping me to achieve my desired goals. I used the dbol @ 5x10mg per day along with the deca @300mg twice a week. I started to feel the difference in strength within about 10 days! I found myself doing more reps and I had much more energy to do more. My appetite went through the roof helping me easily up my calorie intake. Within a few weeks I could see my body transforming! I had a bit of night sweats and had a bit of trouble sleeping so I took a couple of diazepam to sort the sleep out. I'm over the moon with this source and I will be definitely be ordering more from DECATEST.NET very soon. (top quality and professional supplier), I encourage anyone if you haven't already tried them to give them a go, you won't be disappointed (fact).
I
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu