Review Detail

Steroids D decatest

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Always prompt response, very professional and polite, always welcome to answer any questions without asking several times.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Very fast delivery, tracking was provided same day when money paid , received an order next day visa express shipping in UK, all packed very good in box to minimise suspicion .

Products Ordered

40ml boldenone Alpha pharma
40 ml test enanthate Alpha pharma
200 tabs Anavar Alpha pharma
60 tabs arimieex UK pharma grade
3 vials HCG 5000iu each(Magnul)
100 tabs proviron Bayer

Product Effects

Alpha pharma was one of my favourite brands for last 7 years, never gone down with quality. Cycle was 18 weeks.
Boldenone 750mg per week for first two weeks, after 500mg for 14 weeks and 250mg last two weeks.

500mg test enanthate per week for 14 weeks and 250 for last two weeks

30mg anavar per days

1mg arimidex from 2 week EOD

50mg proviron from 4th week per day and 100mg per day last 2 weeks of the cycle+ another 3 weeks

5000iu of HCG per week at the end of the cycle.

Started feeling test enanthate from 2 week, boldenone started kicking from 3rd week, good recovery and pumping been for whole length of the cycle. Anavar was giving me a bit bad stomach so I couldn’t use more that 30mg per day, but even that was really good, gained 6 kg of quality mass for that cycle and recover very well with proviron and HCG

Review

This is long overdue review for one of my favourite UK based sources which I am using for last couple of years. Decided to go for good long cycle last year and chosen this source because they stocked Alpha pharma

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
D
Rep: 0
2 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu