Review Detail

Steroids A admin

I've been in this club for over 12 yrs competed in the NPC won 7 th place heavy weight, by far Dionysus labs IS NOT APART OF THE  bodybuilding puzzle pieces . POOR customer service, underdosed gear, poor quality, Ordering is vey easy from start to finish, quick turnaround to have your gear, Dionysus gear was good at first but second order found hair floating in it. Very concerned with further use of his gear do to how does he keep his quality control and this comes into question. I've been using gear for over 12, yrs and have had underdosed gear but not DIRTY GEAR . RESEARCH . I WOULD USE VENOM LABS OR BULLY labs . I agree with post above.

Strength is through the roof, bench press went from 365 to 435.for 6-8 reps, bicep curls standing went from 70s to 100s . I was using Dionysus gear and second order came and a hair was floating in it. Dionysus did not make good of situation. I would be very careful using his gear. The question comes into play the cleanliness of his gear and after doing further research he has a bad rap on other forums. Just Becarful using gear you could get abscess or get sick.
M
Rep: 0
2 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu