Review Detail

Domx.biz Hot
Steroids D dexter
Order placed 3/21/2014, zero communication from x. After almost a week of unanswered emails and them not picking up the funds that I wired on the 21st, I received an email from x stating that the 3-9 days is based on when funds are received, meanwhile the funds were available for pick up for almost a week. After a few more days of them not picking up the funds, I knew I would be waiting forever for my order to be processed. Timing is crucial in this game, and communication is the key to doing business. As of Friday the 28th, I canceled the funds transaction to get my money back. The funds processor I used confirmed the transaction had been canceled and that it will take 3-10 business days before it shows in my bank account.

Oddly, today I logged in to my DomX account and as of today it shows my order shipped. Which tells me they're either full of shit or they haven't noticed that they never even picked up the funds to cover the cost of the order. I'll wait and see if an order arrives, but I doubt that will happen since I don't believe anyone would ship an entire order knowing that the funds transfer was canceled days ago.

I don't know about this source. Good reviews, yet shady antics and ZERO communication. Who needs the aggravation? Not me.
M
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu