Review Detail

Domx.biz Hot
Steroids D dexter
I ordered some T on December 11th 2013 and I am still waiting for the package. I made an inquiry via email on 1/2/2014 and I received a replied that it had ben shipped. As of 1/20/14 I have not received anything. I sent another email yesterday. I also sent an inquiry from their website and no response either. I was wondering if there is any recent purchases to X from the forum?
Received, 1 extra vial enclosed. Apparently order fell thru the cracks. I appreciate the gesture.

Fast volume and definition gains. I noticed right away how I made significant gains on my arms and shoulders. A bit of water gain and early morning swelling in my hands but vanishes within 2 hours. Strength and weight lift increased by 15%. Nothing but good things to say about the product. I would buy again from X. Certainly

2/28/14 Update: A full month of using .25ml every other day mornings. Solid muscle mass gains all around. Dropped about 10 lbs of body weight and strength improved 25%, specially on leg press and arm exec. Some intermittent mild acne but no other sides. Libido was on overdrive early on but more stable now although still high. Having a grand time. The product is the real deal. It seemed a bit light in color at first but consistency and results validated quality. I will order additional products for my next cycle from X.
N
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu