Review Detail

Steroids D damiank

Whenever I have ordered products its always been a very professional experience. Items have always been delivered on time, dotsteroid is my go to source because of the professionalism and the reliability of the service. It is second to none.

The gains I've made whilst on several cycles have been great, I have been able to pack on a lot of weight and solid muscle and whenever it came to my post cycle therapy it has always been a success as I have been able recover properly after a cycle.

The side affects of steroids are normally dependent on the compounds used, I've used a whole variety of different compounds ranging from Anadrol to Trenbolone acetate. Side effects can be vast and dose dependent.

The positive effects I've noticed on cycle have been, increased strength, weight gain, i normally sleep better during a cycle, this could be linked from an increase of testosterone on cycle. I can train a lot harder on cycle and generally compound dependent I can eat a lot more food and get more rest. I noticed that my recovery from workouts is increased a whole lot on cycle. When I'm off cycle I do notice that I'm unable to train as hard and I'm also not able to recover as fast. I have also noticed that whilst being on a cycle it feels great mentally.

Whenever I have inquired about my order status they have always let me know where my parcel was, they have provided me with tracking numbers also to see where orders have been. The packaging has always always been tightly wrapped and covered in a very discreet manner. In conclusion i can always rely on dotsteroids to provide a leading service and I thank them a lot because without them I wouldn't have developed my body in such a way, thank you! 

The gains I've made on this cycle has been great, I have been able to pack on a lot of weight and solid muscle. The side affects of steroids are normally dependent on the compounds used, I've used a whole variety of different compounds ranging from Anadrol to Trenbolone acetate. Side effects can be vast and dose dependent.

The positive effects I've noticed on cycle have been, increased strength, weight gain, i normally sleep better during a cycle, this could be linked from an increase of testosterone on cycle. I can train a lot harder on cycle and generally compound dependent I can eat a lot more food and get more rest. I noticed that my recovery from workouts is increased a whole lot on cycle. When I'm off cycle I do notice that I'm unable to train as hard and I'm also not able to recover as fast. I have also noticed that whilst being on a cycle it feels great mentally.
S
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu