Review Detail

Steroids C chicha14

Quick and easy to deal with. Reassurance and confidence in their service and product. Excellent prices and the best discreet delivery i have ever seen!! 

Will happily to continue to do business again and again. Have been dealing with Damien and is quick at responding any queries. 

I ordered wholesale for myself to sell, so there was a sense of worry in case the ordered didnt come through but was impressed at the quickness and the quality of goods. 

I have started a course of test and deca whilst running some jintropin alongside to see some solid mass and gains. Its early days confident in the process.

Quick and easy to deal with. Reassurance and confidence in their service and product. Excellent prices and the best discreet delivery i have ever seen!!

Will happily to continue to do business again and again. Have been dealing with Damien and is quick at responding any queries.

I ordered wholesale for myself to sell, so there was a sense of worry in case the ordered didnt come through but was impressed at the quickness and the quality of goods.

I have started a course of test and deca whilst running some jintropin alongside to see some solid mass and gains. Its early days confident in the process.
K
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu