Review Detail

Driadashop.eu FeaturedHot
Steroids D driada-medical
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

I wrote the customer service of Driada on telegram messenger, and received an answer within 1 hour.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Delivery was amongst the quickest I have seen (took less than 7 days to arrive). Packing was well done.

Products Ordered

Anadrol, Test E, NPP

Product Effects

Soon before finishing my cutting cycle, I was getting ready for bulking again, for which I chose Driadas version of Anadrol to go hand in hand with Test E and NPP. The anadrol was the first to show its effects, as to be expected by an oral. After some time when the npp and higher dose of test all had come into full effect, i knew why I love a good bulking season so much. Massive gains, regarding strength and muscle mass. The quality they promised with their products was delivered. Can give them a 10/10 for pricing and quality.

Review

Driada has been having a bit of a hype around their name recently, so I was tempted to give them a try, and see for myself what it is all about. Coming to their website you will immediately see that they have their very own style, i would almost call it a philosophical view on bodybuilding, as a way of becoming the strongest version of yourself - which I really appreciate, since it’s exactly my view on our sport. Pushing trough pain to become stronger, which also displays in the warrior aesthetics they chose for their products. I think stylistic they are among the best brands and stores I have seen so far, and the product quality is just as good as their aesthetics.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
David16 avatar
Rep: 0
1 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 1

deneme bonusu