Review Detail

Steroids D drugsgear

So I bought a box of adrol 50 from these guys took 50mgs a day for two weeks and showed no gain in strength or size so I bumped it up to 100 mgs a day for another two weeks as of today I have no strength gains or weight gains due to adrol . This source is a horrible source in the way they handle customer service and gear quality . When I notified them of my issue his statement was I need to workout and eat right .I found that really amusing . If this guy would of looked me up maybe he would of known I do. Then he told me I'm not on dbol and to know what I'm taking  like I'm a dumbass who is on his first oral only cycle. So I told him I know what I'm on and that is a joke right. Then he replied to send the gear of his to a lab and get mass spec done on it at my own cost well that's only 400 + $ and also illegal and lab would have to notify L E  if came back controlled substance. This guy is a joke I have nothing to gain out of telling you your gear is bunk except to maybe help my next brother from getting burned.

No good bunk stay away guys.Source was rude and a joke and treated me like an idiot . I have all his emails to show if needed . I used gear and had no gains of strength or size . adrol is suppose to blow you up right ? Well nothing here. 100 mgs a day for 2 weeks after 50mgs a day for two weeks and nothing . This was supposed to kick start my cycle well thanks for nothing .
W
Rep: 0
101 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 26 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu