Review Detail

Steroids D drugsgear

First, you received your package in your PO box on 20 June in 3:08PM and you write your review on 15 July….
How can you had been using Oxymetholone for 30 days?
I wrote you, that before the start of sales in the United States, I gave free products of Zhengzhou for more than 3,000 dollars, and those products had the same batches that I’m selling now.
Everyone who tried them were satisfied,only after that I started sales in the US.
I have already sold more than 200 boxes of Oxymetholone of this batch and you are really the first one who wrote me such thing.
I have HPLC tests results of some Zhengzhou products and I have showed them to all - they are excellent,soon I will have more HPLC test results and I will also show them to all.
I wrote you that you have to eat well, to consume at least 3.5 grams of protein per kilogram of your body, eat enough carbohydrates to replenish your energy at the same time, and not to gain fat, and eat the right fats like omega-3, and of course train hard.
You answered me -" I eat clean and take all supplements . I take in minumum of 400 grams of protein a day and eat 5 clean meals. "

I answered you-"You say that Oxymetholone form Zhengzhou is bad, let's make a deal- do lab max and you can see that this is Oxymetholone,also you can do the HPLC test in this lab http://www.ht-labs.com/index.html
and see how many mg of Oxymetholone contained in the tablet, if something will be wrong, I'll give you money of Oxymetholone and your spendings on lab.»
Does labmax or HPLC tests cost 400 $ ? it costs much cheaper but what difference if you have a chance to return all your money?

I am more that sure that you just want to make others to believe that I sell shit, but it's a lie. All my products are legit.I'm not scare of any lab results and I proposed you solutions of this the problem.
In your review you put me 1* for delivery and packaging - your order was sent at the same day a receive your money and took 3 days - from 17 June till 20 June. I can show your tracking number that confirms this.  And in the review for another shop you put them 5* for 20 days delivery! Are you kidding me???

You wrote that you eat 400 gramms of protein - I don't believe you because of your photos. People who eat so much protein don't look like you.
You are just another scammer that works for another shop or you don't know how to eat right and train hard. I made you good proposition about labmax or HPLC test - you said no. Another man on your place would do everything if he want to return his money.

D
Rep: 0
3 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu