Review Detail

Steroids A admin

I would streamline my process more than if it was my business because there are sources who have the holidays figured out and are shipping without the delays. If you are expecting shipping delays due to a holiday then you need to make members aware of the potential BEFORE it actually becomes an issue. Just saying. The only way to stay competitive is to out perform the competition. Especially on small forums with few sources and a loyal customer base. The #1 priority believe it or not to customers is shipping speed. Look at Amazon and eBay. Online customers are used to receiving packages in 2-3 days on a regular basis and it has became the expectation. You were the one that made the free offer and those customers are no less valuable to you than a paying customer. Keep on improving and you will do well if your quality is legit. There are always kinks that can be worked out and improved upon. I personally have very high expectations of my domestic sources (within in reason of course) and I judge new sources by those standards that I have come to expect. 

S
Rep: 0
74 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 29 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu