Review Detail

Steroids A admin

Excuse me sir - You better double check your orders from Sergio because I am a paying customer. My order was placed and PAID IN FULL a week ago and still has not shipped. Is that shit to you? You have some communication problems from your order intake to your order processing to the end customer. Plain and simple. What would you do if you were in my position? Automated emails specifically state the order will ship within 2-3 days of payment confirmation. So please explain to me where I am wrong in with my concerns and question?

"Dear Customer,

We are right now Fulfilling your order.

This means our team is working on preparing your package and putting the order together for you. This step can take 2-3 days, as we are working in safe conditions and we have a lot of clients in our list. We make sure you are always being notified by our services for each step of your order, and we will send you a seperate email to confirm you when your order has been shipped out."

Now if you are having order processing problems or delays I can accept that but without communication it makes it VERY hard to have a trusting relationship. It is not my responsibility to contact you and ask if there is a shipping delay with my order is it? I would think that is your responsibility to contact your customers, right? Siegmund provided a perfectly good explanation but I just don't understand why you could did not do this yourself here on the A&D. BTW Thank you Siegmund for stepping in and providing an explanation of what is going on with this source.

S
Rep: 0
74 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 29 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu