Review Detail

Steroids D diesel

Very dissapointed in elite. Ordered two frag 176 and the first vial went fine but when i recon the second it was very cloudy and lots of floaters. I checked my bac water, it was fine, the frag had been in freezer since received. After 5 emails nothing from elite. I will never use them again and i do not recommend them to anyone. No help whatsoever.. Im very bummed because the first vial was going very good i was eating right and changed my whole routine to run the frag and right in the middle of all of that had to come to a complete stop because I was not about to research with something that looked like this.

The products quality, sides, dose, and increase in strength is kinda hard to determine after only 10 days of use with Hgh fragment 176-195. I can say the first vial looked good after reconstitution with bac water. My dosage was 250 mcg twice daily. Everything was going good till it was time to start second vial. I drew up 2 ml of bac water and as soon as i let it run down the side of the vial and it mixed I saw little floaters and super cloudy.
B
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 2

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu