Review Detail

EPSales.biz
Steroids E epharma
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

The communication with them has been super quick any time I have emailed them. I have no complaints on that what so ever.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

The shipping is definitely some of the quickest I have had tconsistently. I’ve order from about 10 different sites over the years. From placing the order to my front door is normally 3-5 days. I don’t even check the tracking number anymore to see where it’s at. I know without any doubt it will be on my front porch in 3-5 days.

Products Ordered

I have been ordering from Epharma since they first stated out. All of my orders are bulk orders from them. Each order being $2k or more. Typically 1-2 orders a month every month since they opened.

I have only had one package missing a few ordered products but they sent me the missing products plus extras for the inconvenience. Occasionally I have ordered products that was on back order and they would give me the option to swap out for another product or they could send the products out once back in stock. They never once forgot to send the products once they restocked.

Product Effects

I have 20+ clients that use their products. I personally do not run much gear anymore except for test for the most part. I have ran their Tren E and EQ with awesome results. The older I get the less and less gear I run. I have yet to have one complaint about any of their products my clients have used. A few of my clients do compete and have had excellent results for their show.

Review

So this is my first time leaving a review on this site. I have left many reviews over the years on another well known roid site that I won’t name.

I know this isn’t the typical review but I wanted to give them review for the amazing service and quality gear they provide for an excellent price. If the product wasn’t top notch I would have done heard complaints from my clients and also would have lost businesses. My clients expect quality gear and Epharma has provided that.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
S
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

deneme bonusu