Review Detail

Steroids A admin
this man is amazing a true!! i went back to back with him so many times before i even placed a order i would say at lest a month times me asking him question and every time with in a couple hours he would have a response even some times with in minutes!! i had a little miss hap with a vial i had and i asked him for advice and he said dont worry about it i will send you a free one just throw that away! yes the man send me a replacement!!! also not to forget his got REAL pharma caber!!!

this was my best cycle so far! loved it blew up and got strong as a oxe!!! i ran the deca at 400mg for 11 weeks and test e at 600mg for 13 weeks. the whole time running real pharma caber shit came wit the both and insert!! little to say i had no since of deca dick what so ever!! i was hornier then ever with this stuff, was a animal in bed so much my girlfriend wanted to take whatever was making me last so long away! i give that credit to the caber that i was running at .5mg split twice a week. both times i ordered from him came lighting fast!! i did get to differnent brand of caber fist time was watson and 2nd time was teva each had 8tab at .5mg. i never fulled used the test p on this cycle but i did pin it just to see if there was any pip from it i got NON! i would highly recommend shopping with this man if your in need of some good pharma caber!
Rep: 0
14 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 14 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu