Review Detail

Steroids M MusculeX
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Emails with questions and ordering instructions/updates sent promptly, Very helpful, courteous and made to feel not simply like a number but a valued customer.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

It took Roughly 2 weeks from time of ordering. Very reasonable duration for overseas shipping. Also in line with thebbpower’s ETA on their site for expected delivery times.

Products Ordered

Hilma Biocare Oxymetholone. (Anadrol).
Hilma Biocare Testosterone Propionate

Product Effects

My FIRST time taking Anadrol. Took 50mg for 6 weeks. Along with low dose test prop. Surprisingly, I did not experience excessive side effects besides moderate lethargy early on. Strength/ work capacity increases felt within the first few days. And continued steadily throughout my cycle. I Certainly put on a good amount of muscle - along with a little water weight. Overall impressed and would take again.

Review

Began after a long recomp/cutting cycle at 192 6% body fat. I dosed 50 mg daily along with 100mg test prop every other day.

I’m familiar with and have taken Hilma Test Prop before and had been taking out prior to , while cutting. So most of the effects I could differentiate which compound was doing what.

My recovery and anaerobic capacity almost immediately we’re enhanced when adding the Anadrol.

Strength increases were at the same or slightly above taking dbol.

I wasn’t expecting to get back to my pre-cutting phase lifts. Yet, not only did I reach my working weights on most of my core lifts, I ended up exceeding a few.

Some tiredness/lethargy I felt during the first 2 weeks. Which subsided thereafter. Knowing that Anadrol can elevate blood pressure, I kept check on this and it stayed essentially the same.

I put on mostly good weight though did have some - albeit moderate - bloat. Definitely, even with the anticipated weight gain from upping my calories, Anadrol allowed me to gain more muscle mass than I would normally expect from the surplus of protein and calories I added.

After 6 weeks I weighed in at 207 my body fat @ 7%.

As I write this Two weeks later I’ve maintained that weight and bf %.

Thus I put on approximately 12lb of lean body mass. Along with only 3lb of fat mass. A pretty darn good ratio.

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
T
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 16 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu