Review Detail

Steroids A admin

I have been using GBN products for about 5 years and have had nothing but great results with them. I tend to stick with cycles that usually work best for/with me. I currently picked up 10 bottles of 250 Test E and 5 bottle of Tren Hexa, Dianabol and Winstrol. I started out at 253 pounds and 22 percent BF and I am at 235 now with about 7 percent BF. I have never had  real issue with their products they have always been potent and never have seemed underdosed. I would totally recommend this line of gear!

I have only experienced some mild acne. No PIP and seems very clean! Have never really experienced any severe side effects. Libido is through the roof. I do tend to sleep less and wake up in night sweats and have gone to the gym at 2am because I am wide awake. Huge Tom has been a great help with any question I have ever had and his response is fast. I don't compete I workout for myself and GBN has made a faithful customer out of me. It can be overwhelming trying to find good gear but these products are where it's at!
I
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu