Review Detail

Steroids A admin
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

I have to say I have been 100% satisfied with GBN. Huge Tom has been wonderful to work with. He replies to any question very fast. I had a mix up with my payment yet my order was shipped before the payment was retrieved. The site itself is very easy to navigate and the ordering process is also very simple. GBN is definitely my go to site from here on out. 

I have been using Kalpa Oxandroxyl (Anavar) for 44 days now. I started at 10MG divided into 5MG doses twice a day and recently bumped up to 15MG. 10MG in the AM and 5MG in the evening before I train. I have been very pleased with the results so far. I am using this cycle to gain some mass and that is exactly what is happening. Increased strength and endurance in the gym after the 1st week along with increased vascularity. The pumps are insane. Way more intense this cycle than my 1st using a different brand. I feel like my biceps stay pumped all day and night. The lower back pump that comes with certain lifts is pretty hardcore as well. The side effects I have experienced are pretty typical i believe. Excessive sweating, especially at night. Oily skin, luckily i haven't had any major breakouts. The pumps as noted above. Menstrual cycle is a little wacky. Last month it came a week early which is not usual for me but also an expected side. I am up 11 pounds and grant it some is fat, but i feel like most of the weight is muscle.
O
Rep: 2
19 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu