Review Detail

Steroids A admin

I have been ordering from GBN for years, never had a problem.

All orders have been received well within the specified timeframe and are always discreet and securely packed.

Any queries are answered quickly and the team are always professional and courtious.

My last cycle was Kalpa Sus and Equipoise with Dragon Pharma Dbol. The Sus was smooth and easy to inject, The Equipoise was the best I've used, I was using 900mg per week with 750mg of Sus and 50mg of Dbol, I've used Eq a lot before so was aware of the possibilty of feeling hungry, kalpa took it to the next level, to the extent that I was waking up twice a night to eat!! I made some excellent gains on this cycle, the Dbol was excellent too(Dragon orals are always good).

I don't normally feel any sides, I did get a small amount of nipple itch but this was due to starting on a high dose of the Dbol, I took Nolva at 40mg a day for 7 days which sorted that out, I also got bad back pumps from the high dose dbol but this sorted itself when I dropped the dbol down to 50mg per day. The only other side effect was the hunger from the Equipoise which is obviously sorted with food(and lots of it).

I don't weigh myself on a regular basis so cannot tell you exactly how much body weight I added, I put on some good size throughout the cycle, I train high intensity for about 40 minutes a day, 5 days a week and my diet is fairly clean.

Overall, I had good results with minimal sides.

The quality of the service and the gear from GBN is second to none, Excellent from start to finish.
C
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu