Review Detail

Steroids A admin

GREAT SERVICE from HugeTom he helped me through the ordering process, answered all my questions and everything went very very smooth, at first I was thinking of using a different place (which I wont name), I opened an account with this other source as I needed to ask a couple questions before I order and got NO response, I even waited several days and still nothing, so I decided to try out GBN and when I opened an account and used their "ticket" system to ask a question HugeTom replied back within hours, I was VERY impressed with the fast reply and the professionalism, also when I received my order it came nicely packed and it came in its original boxes which I like. I highly recommend GBN to anyone that wants GREAT SERVICE, GREAT ETA and HIGH QUALITY products, you can order with confidence with GBN

( I had to make another account as I forgot my login info, this is why there is another account with almost the same name)

during this cycle I started noticing that my nips were getting a little puffy as I was on a high dose of deca also I just switched to trenA, the deca will still be slowly releasing when I switched to my tren so I wanted to get some Cabaser into me FAST!, I made my order and it came in a decent time, I started out with 1 tab EOD for the first couple weeks and then dropped it to 1 tab E3D, I felt the effects in the first week and I noticed that my nips were feeling better and my mood was getting better as well... tren really messes with me mentally and the Cab really helped that out bigtime. DEFINITELY REAL CABASER I GOT
A
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu