Review Detail

Steroids A admin

This review is long overdue for Huge Tom and gbnstore. Tom answered all my emails with in 24 hrs. Dealing with gbnstore was the best experience I have ever had with a source. This was my first time ever dealing with gbnstore and it couldn't of went any better. Tom provided me with the best customer service I ever had with a source. Customer satisfaction is a priority to gbnstore is what I got from this experience. I did have an issue with one product and Tom went beyond my expectations on dealing with the situation. I was really impressed and very happy on the way Tom delt with the situation. I definitely will be ordering again and I just want to say thanks again to huge Tom for doing that.                 

Strength is up since week one because it felt like air on the bar on Friday. Night sweats had kicked in last week which is what I always look for. Pip is very mild to almost none at all, even with the Propionate. Anadrol had my stomach bubble guts and the shits where pretty harsh for 5/6 days after the first week. They went away after that. Have some Tren E left over from last cycle but that's from a different source. Kalpa oils are clear and draw very easy and smooth. This is my first time using Kalpa products and I'm really impressed.
giant joe avatar
Rep: 0
3 posts

Top 100 Reviewer 15 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu