Review Detail

Steroids A admin

TOUCH DOWN!! another order received, I must say that these guys have the best ETA out of all the sources I use and again HugeTom was a great help he always replies very fast and walks you through ANY issue that you may have...this makes them TOP NOTCH and easily the best source out there. With other sources I have to wait AT LEAST several days to get a reply and another few days to solve any issue or just to answer a question that I may have, this stall in time stretches the ordering process for couple more weeks, but with GBN and HugeTom everything is done and answered in one day which makes EVERYTHING super fast and easy...NO DELAYS!, so say your in need of some anti-e's and time is an issue then this is a perfect place for you as everything is done fast with GREAT ETA.

I have used "masteron prop" couple times before and I must say that this Masteroxyl 100 I got from GBN is top notch, its very smooth with no PIP what so ever, when I run masteron I usually run it at 100mgs EOD, but with this stuff being so smooth I wanted to run a bit more so I decided to run it @200mgs EOD along with my trenA and test, my strength went up dramatically and I am very happy with the lean gains im getting, I know that its from the Masteron as I was already in mid cycle with other compounds and this was just added to the mix, this brand of "Mast" is very clean as I'm getting NO sides from it like acne which I usually get if the gear isnt the best like from cheap UGL's, I highly recommend this Masteroxyl 100 for anyone looking to gain some lean muscle while keeping the water weight down to a minimal
A
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu