Review Detail

Steroids G gear4you

Order placed came on time and packaged well.

Used Test Cyp, EQ and Teat suspension by far best gear i have used. 10 week course added 10lbs but leaner and dryer and strength went through the roof will definitely order again!

Had Pharmacom Test and Elixir suspension and EQ zero PIP from any of the oils cant recommend enough. 

Massive Increase in libido and aggression in the gym. Had big increase in strength which has allowed me to add a solid 10lbs so far. Feel leaner and dryer and very vascular even though scales are up so zero complaints here!! Been taking Pharmacom Test Cyp 2ml per week alongside Elixir EQ 2ml per week and Elixer Test Suspension pre workout 4 times a week. Had no PIP from any of the gear. Havent had any spots or bad sides but guess everyone is different in that respect.

Got 6 more weeks on this course cant wait to see he final results. Will only get my gear from Gearforyou.net going forward and highly recommend people do the same great gear and spot on service and good prices too!

Have got a few friends using the products and enjoying the same results only wish i hadnt wasted years buying expensive undosed labs.
D
Rep: 0
4 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu