Review Detail

Steroids G gear4you

Very very happy with both delivery time and quality of products. 

Delivered next day with great communication every time.  

Currently running Cambridge labs tren enanthate, t400 and masteron enanthate.

I have been running the tren at 3 ml, t400 at 1 ml and masteron at 3 ml for 10 weeks, night sweats started within 7 days shortly followed by acne which I always get at the start of a cycle. Strength has just gone up and up, my squat has gone from 180kg for 1 or 2 reps to 180kg for 10 reps and 220kg max squat. Body fat has dropped consoderably especially seeing as I have put on 7 pounds but now have abs!!

Will definately be coming back for more after this cycle (if I ever decide to.come.off now!!)

I ran Cambridge t400 at 1 ml a week, Cambridge tren enanthate at 3 ml a week and Cambridge masteron at 3 ml a week.
Sides such as night sweats and acne started in 7-10 days which is normal for me with good quality gear.
so far, 10 weeks in I have put on 7 lean pounds of muscle and dropped considerable amounts of body fat. Strength especially in squats and deadlifts has been incredible with my max squat going from 180kg to 220kg and my deadlift going from 220kg to 250kg.
Every week I seem to break new personal bests and my aggression at the gym is out of this world and it's paying dividends.
If I decide to come off il definately be buying again from same supplier as really cannot nock his gear or his customer service.
K
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu