Review Detail

Steroids G gear4you

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Customer support first and foremost was excellent! I’ve used multiple sites to buy gear and things go wrong such as wrong product, don’t revive the items and you’ll never hear off them again! Started using gear4you and the response to orders/problems are really quick and it’s really reassuring that any enquires are dealt with fast! Recently ordered some stuff and I personally messed up my address and I contacted them because the package got sent back to Royal Mail and they sent out new stuff the next day whilst they sorted the returned package

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

Considering I made a last minute decision to end my cycle instead of continuing the product came in 2 days I believe and was really convenient! Packaging was really good and properly wrapped to ensure my product wouldn’t be damaged

Products Ordered

HCG 5000 IU
Nolvadex

Product Effects

The products were to my full satisfaction as per usual! Finished my pct and everything’s back to normal

Review

All in all would highly recommend, can’t see myself switching to another site because the have a massive variety, quick delivery, cheap and good customer support

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
N
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 1

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu