Review Detail

Steroids D dexter

I ordered from gear U about 2 months ago because his selection of orals. had a little bit longer T/a than he is known for but it came through no problem. easy straight forward process, clean oil, orals did their job. recommended for sure and prices are solid too. 

switched from sust to gear u test cyp and having no issues at all. got 3 vials and finishing up my last one currently. noticed my appetite came back strong after i came off all the orals, actually was running var, sdrol, and tbol during prep for a powerlifting meet. wish i had ordered more because I was unstoppable. 100mg var a day had solid strength gain throughout prep, my only wish is that the sdrol came in 10mg so i coulda dosed it twice a day and stayed steadier but i used it pwo along with TNE. TNE pwo definitely made a difference, felt less hyped when I didn't use it. first time using tbol, obviously I couldn't tell how effective each oral was individually but it felt less harsh than when I have ran anadrol in the past. the npp was also good, I was running a shot ED and it hangs right up next to my other supplier.
T
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu