Review Detail

Steroids G gear2go-biz

Was recommended this source through one of the bodybuilding forums and found it through google. 

Ordered 3 X test 400, 3 X tren e, 1 X anadrol and 1 X arimidex. Was given a free 10ml vial of tren e too as I spent over £200 which I was obviously pretty please about. Plus I got free shipping. Result! 

Source was polite and helpful although I did have to wait a while before everything was in stock as the lab were having problems with presses and raws. I was kept up to date with what was going on and when stock did arrive I ordered late Sunday night and was contacted Monday to say parcel was sent and I received it on Tuesday. Can't say fairer than that. 

Was packed in jiffy bag and wrapped in plenty of bubble wrap and brown tape. 

The gear was pip free, I rarely suffer pup from any lab though to be fair. The tren gave me some absolutely ridiculous dreams from the very first day. Used 300mg ew for first month then 600mg ew for the remainder of the course. Sleep was awful at 600mg. Night sweats. Gained 10lbs of pretty lean tissue which I was incredibly happy with. Tren usually destroys my appetite plus using orals doesn't help but I'm guessing I had the doses just right to avoid any nasty side effects. 

Oxys improved strength around week 3. I rarely notice much strength increase but week 3 this was very noticeable. 

The arimidex is pharma grade so no point mentioning that in any detail. 

Good service and probably the cheapest source out there. Gear is definitely up there with the best labs around. Maybe even the best lab I've used.  Would 100% recommend. 

Great strength increase, libido was insane, nice lean gains from the tren. The mental dreams I love from the tren but the insomnia and night sweats not so much! I gained 10lbs of pretty lean tissue from using 800mg test 300 then 600mg tren and 50mg oxys every day for the first 4 weeks. The first time (apart from when I first used gear) that my strength has increased noticeably in a short space of time. Shoulder presses went up from 34kg db per hand to 44kg in 3 weeks.
S
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu