Review Detail

Steroids G gear2go

After 8 years with a foreign supplier, I got sick of waiting 3 months for my orders. I found Gear2Go at random and having nothing to lose, gave them a try. I now have no reason to shop anywhere else. I  have ordered from them 3 times and service is always above and beyond. Recently ran Test E 300 at 1 mg. twice a week. On the 3rd week I had bloods done and came back with the following report; The Lab commented that they can only detect as high as 1500ng, and my Test level was 1500ng. Would like to know how high it really was, but point being, the gear is legit. The oils are thin and smooth with zero pip. My wife is running their Primo and Anavar and I am amazed at her gains.

On the Test E 300 at 600 mg a week, I actually reduced the dose after 3 weeks. For me personally, it was too much. The gear is that good and my level of tolerance doesn't need that much. I backed down to 300 mg a week and added 50 mg a day of Dbol which I had left over. I feel great and have increased my squat by 50 lbs to 300 lbs and my bench to 250. I've had 2 shoulder surgeries so I don't attempt to go any higher although I feel I could. My wife, on the G2G Primo and Anavar has gotten shredded. She has only been working out for about 18 months and her results have been amazing. The gear has taken her from skinny to starting to resemble the female competitors. Not to mention she's horny all the time which is great!
Bottom line, Gear is strong and pure, service is second to none. Hell, I didn't know there were domestic suppliers! I've suffering through crappy foreign service all this time. Like I said, I have no reason to shop anywhere else. I don't need the hassles, and these guys are hassle free.
L
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu