Review Detail

Steroids G gearbankintl

GoinBig,

pkease email me as I believe we have cleared all orders.  We had a huge site change and it caused some issues however we have corrected everything and it is going smoothly for processing now.  IF YOU ARE MISSING AN ITEM WE WILL SHIP IT IMMEDAITELY...please give me your order# so we can take care of you sir

I am unaware of your having issues with our test P, and for that matter with any of our items.  it is quite impossible it be underdosed. We are partner in the material factory for one and foremost we put every single item we make at 105 over label claim. I auggest you send the item to simec and post your results, I will pay the simec fee.

We are in the process of submitting our items to simec, some basics like the tests and some expensive ones like Tren Hex and Primos.... and that will show the strenth quite easiy.  I encourage anyone to after they have received their items to send them for testing...and we will discount your next order in amount f he testing fees at simec. Please inquire iwth us before on the items you want to send, so we can make sure it is not already being tested in that batch is all we ask. (if it is being tested already you are free still of course to test your items any time and if nit at as it is claimed we will reimburse you in full)

Underdosed or improper items just does not and will not  happen here.  Doing things by "feel" is not a legitimate or proper assessment of a product as many many variables on the users end can effect or negate certain normal effects that we should experience.

G
Rep: 1
95 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 46 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu