Review Detail

Steroids A admin
I recently ordered my fourth cycle from this source. As I have been having difficulty with my local post office delayingy orders I opted for express shipping. This added an additional 200 USD to my order but as it was a large order I didn't mind.
While negotiating the express shipping emails were responded to within 10 mins but as soon as my order of 1095 USD was placed and the money sent via WU these folks vanished.

I have emailed them every day since 6 August and have not received a single response. Nothing. Bugger all. It would appear that these guys are now SCAMMERS! Even on other boards it's the same story over the last few weeks.

Getroids.net is a scam. They use a selective scamming process whereby they fill your first few orders until you commit to a large amount and then they take your money and run. By meeting the obligations related to smaller orders they are able to generate favourable reviews on the boards but look closely, for every 4 positive reviews there is a scammed customer with a large order. Thieves, crooks, liars. I read somewhere that almost every internet UGL is a scammer in waiting...this most certainly applies to Getroids.net.

Stick with the suppliers with better ratings. Good luck and stay safe.
S
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu