Review Detail

Steroids A admin

Very nice quality and fare price! third time byer and never got disappointed. Tren AC was legit and I feel it in 3 weeks, My muscle look hard and lean. My cycle and dose was 400mg Ten. start  week 1-6 and repeat on from week 11-16  + Test C 500mg for week 1-16 week + EQ 800mg for 1-16 weeks. Body fat end with 9%. Not in real diet but I eat clean all the time.
Am in week 10 now, still on the cycle and there is more to add into it before stage time and more work after so I can keep my gain until next cycle.

My cycle and dose was 400mg Ten. start week 1-6 and repeat on from week 11-16 + Test C 500mg for week 1-16 week + EQ 800mg for 1-16 weeks. Body fat end with 9%. Not in real diet but I eat clean all the time.
Am in week 10 now, still on the cycle and there is more to add into it before stage time and more work after so I can keep my gain until next cycle. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
L
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu