Review Detail

Steroids J jvd321

I was sceptical, as will many people be when it comes to ordering online. What if its duff? What happens if he just takes my money? etc. Common thoughts I believe most normal people would have.

Let me put your scepticism at rest, With regards at least to GP.

I firstly made contact via email, to discuss cycles, products, etc. Truth of the matter, I was testing the water. I wanted to see how knowledgeable he was as a person. The replies I received exceeded my expectations. We had thorough discussions via email. What truly impressed me was his recommendation, based on my current circumstances. It would not take much for someone greedy to push products to people, suggesting more expensive options. This was not the case here at all. He was very honest. A trait which I've found has disappeared with local sources.

Great bloke, and fantastic products. I placed a fairly decent sized order, and everything came perfectly. In fact, I even cocked up my order slightly and he went out of his way (with a dislocated knee haha) to send me some things across for free to help tide me over until I made my next order. Which I will 100% be doing via GP. I wouldn't dare to go anywhere else.

Truly, I doubt you will find a more genuine bloke, and a better product/service.

Great selection, and great prices.

Keep it up.

Firstly. All products are clean. Something in which is severely overlooked in my opinion.

Sides in the HGH noticeable immediately, black tops for the price are excellent. Considering the amount of shit floating around for more. In terms of dosing 2IU ran morning, 2IU before bed. Fat loss is noticeable. Sides are strong, fingers and wrists, deep sleeps. Good gear.

Oils, all above board. Well dosed.
Masteron 100mg x 3 PW
Test Prop 200mg x 3PW
NPP 100mg x 3PW

Pip is slight in comparison to other brands I've used in the past, effects are good and noticeable sharp. Good increase in strength and size. Nice dry gains. A quick in quick out cycle.

Var Tablets. I will get back to you.

Arimidex - I've used this particular brand before, and are spot on. The reason In which I have chosen to run this over say Tamox, clomid etc is the research done on all three of the aforementioned indicate less long term/severe effects. Also, its widely reported the use of Masteron with Arimidex can keep estrogen levels well under control, this mixed with my own personal experience means I would always choose this combination.
K
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu