Review Detail

Steroids H hgheuro-com
(Updated: October 19, 2020)

Review

Been having problems with this for a while now. I was first told, 4 days ago, that I'd get a tracking number by then and nothing. Sent emails, tried the webchat completely unresponsive. Had to actually create another profile to get an actual answer (7 days after) saying that "We had some problems with our courier. You’ll get the track number tomorrow or day after tomorrow" (notice the quotes). No information whatsoever. Right now I'm not even sure I'm going to get my order as the chat went unresponsive again and the email is being ignored. Bear in mind that this is an order that was supposed to be delivered (as informed by the website) in 7 days. Now we're talking about 10+ days without any previous notice

Update: Got a reply from my emails. It was said that I will get it eventually. No further information added. Then I asked for the tracking number and it was said that he can't provide one cause there was a problem with the shipment. Then I asked for refund and was told that I can't get a refund if something was already shipped. Hell, if it's shipped, where's the tracking number? As soon as I asked this, the guy stopped answering again.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS.

Do you recommend this supplier?

No, I do not!
F
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 8 21

deneme bonusu