Review Detail

HGHPharma.com FeaturedHot
Steroids H hghpharma
(Updated: November 30, -1)

Customer Support & Ordering Process

Communication with Customer Service was easy, efficient, and very timely.

They are incredibly responsive over email, and I was provided shipment tracking information immediately.

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging

My order arrived within 4 business days from my date of purchase, incredibly fast shipping.

I order 2 boxes of Saxenda, both arrived perfect & pristine.

Products Ordered

I ordered 2 boxes of Saxenda.

Product Effects

Saxenda has been a miracle drug for me. I lead a healthy lifestyle. Workout daily, eat healthy but have never been able to move the scale much, as I know most women in their late 30's also deal with. I followed the recommended titration schedule for this drug, and had zero side effects. I have currently been on the drug for 5 weeks, and have lost 18lbs. Couldn't be happier.

Review

I purchased Saxenda from this supplier and couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Communication with Customer Service was easy, efficient, and very timely.

I had my order in my hands within 4 business days, and was quickly provided with shipment tracking information from customer service.

Saxenda has worked perfectly for me and has enabled me to for once hit my weight loss goals. I followed the recommended titration schedule for this drug, and had zero side effects. I have been taking the drug for 5 weeks now, and have lost 18lbs.

Will be purchasing again! So happy!!!

Do you recommend this supplier?

Yes, I do!
B
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

deneme bonusu