Review Detail

Steroids A admin

word on the street is banner is out of business... but there hasn't been any word of him or his lab getting knocked in any news on the web or on any other forums, so you can come to your own conclusion as to what happened... he was running a really great promo on another forum and then disappeared right after or during the promo, i am out $790 ordering from it and it really screwed my plans and a friends cycle,,, so buyer beware ordering from him.. just don't want to see other bros in the community getting burned for there hard earned money... he was a great src for many years, and had his ups and down just like any other top src, but in the last 6 moths or so things started to fall apart from his test e 300 that had such bad pip people were getting infections and had the worst comments and reactions to it.. like i said before banner was always known for top notch gear, and would even help out bros who were burned by other src's by tossing them free gear so they were not completely assed out, and they saying goes, all good things come to an end sooner or later. but if he did get knocked i wish the best for him and if he didnt get knocked and ran off with boat loads of our hard earned money i hope he gets whats coming to him because karma is a bitch.. i did not receive my package ...

i did not receive any of my products i ordered frfom a promo he ran on another forum... supposedly he got popped but there has not been any news anywhere of his lab getting knocked... alot of ppl think he ran off with the cash due to all the mishaps leading up to this in the past months, from no packs, late packs and missing gear to gear that was made so bad the pip was crippling and got ppl sick to where they had to go to the hospital
B
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu