Review Detail

Steroids C cora

I recently ordered from Icewood. I am about 8 weeks in now, and feeling great. I am starting to notice all lifts going up, my moods are alot better then before. All round I feel great. Currently I am just doing 500 mg a week of Test E. For around 16 weeks. The last 4 weeks I will be using there Tren A. 

Communication with the rep has been great, fast replies, and package was discreet and fast. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great Canadian domestic lab. I may not have alot of experience, but based on how things are going, I would say the product is very well made. I am really looking forward to starting the Tren A soon. I am sometimes a little sensative to tren, but I have heard through friends that icewoods tren is nice and smooth. 

I recently ordered from Icewood. I am about 8 weeks in now, and feeling great. I am starting to notice all lifts going up, my moods are alot better then before. All round I feel great. Currently I am just doing 500 mg a week of Test E. For around 16 weeks. The last 4 weeks I will be using there Tren A.

Communication with the rep has been great, fast replies, and package was discreet and fast. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great Canadian domestic lab. I may not have alot of experience, but based on how things are going, I would say the product is very well made. I am really looking forward to starting the Tren A soon. I am sometimes a little sensative to tren, but I have heard through friends that icewoods tren is nice and smooth.
C
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu