Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

Went very well and I really like the selection --could not get track no. but heard so many good things had total trust and I must give them excellent rating they came through on all products just awaiting one but no big deal have to wait since holiday time but they got everything right and have some good selection with fairly good prices if you moderately use I recommend them for good supplier! 

I have used same Manufacture since Summer so I can give rating switched from Xroids to DaddyRoid to see how well about same time in delivery mind you but awesome Customer Service and replies to answers again been using same exact products and I do recommend GHEN SHI if you are on budget like me I have used some of the older stuff ORGANON and identical so might want to consider but I like them and may go for the High grade by summer . Thanks again Daddy Roid thumbs up!

Ordered and have used - Trenbelone acetate 200ml

Deca Durabolin 200ml  

Prefer GHEN -SHI for the money and purity is excellent. Works very well in my cycle along with 

common favorite been using for few months Dianabol at 10 mg. Usually take 2 or 3 per day and does increases my appetite pretty well. 

One is fantastic at lean muscle and no bloating just good for cutting ie Durabolin and Trenbalone omg now that is the good mass grower like having D-BALL in injectable form and huge gains love it ...so is Masterone both super good but take few orals as well to keep cycle going .
D
Rep: 0
2 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu