Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

I would hope that on a replacement that I certainly need  they would have delivered and still waiting  on one item needed badly DIANABOL  as the higher priced brand was not available so I was more than happy to switch to DRAGON brand they stated was in stock and have not seen one pill. I have used this item before it;s good and I paid for everything and hope to see this order come in. Again this one order that was done correctly but the time it has taken really makes me wanna contact them and have emailed and got fast response and now re -place the reveiw ! DADDY ROIDS explained and awesome if something happens they will reship and that is HUGE ASSURANCE..but being patient due to major Storm hit last week..SURPRISE SURPRISE was right on and DADDY ROIDS was too it would have been here 27th easy and Storm DID DELAY it --got my order ! UPDATE UPDATE!!! order was received perfectly so MAJOR MAJOR advise; if major STORMS hit or another thing BE PATIENT HOLIDAYS yes HOLIDAY  X-MAS or 4th of JULY big ones try to either do in advance or expect week or two delay? Also Summer time may be little faster as I can say I have faster response time in SUMMER and SPRING due to 2 things less Junk Mail and goo weather world wide ...and Order came in perfectly as expected in perfect shape . Well sealed by Daddy Roids plus they communicated if lost or ie seize another would go out after the 30 days but I was very assured just due to major STORM ICE and SNOW delayed ...helps too I once happen to work in packages sorry cannot disclose company but has 3 letters and sometimes pakgs get very delayed again THE WEATHER...so those in major populated areas also take note of Holidays? Happy to get D-BALL used and makes working out much easier from my type of lifting remember I am not SUPER HARD core so do not do the stick allot and need to idle through heavy and light days. D-BALL for me Dragon is perfect due to cost and not too overly anabolic like injections. Again big thumbs up to DADDY ROIDS they are great!

Dianabol good at keeping mass gains and does not have any reverse effects on Kidney or liver. Easy to keep cycle as well because always in bubble pillpack and not hard to manage. Size is almost always 100 to 200 pill pack at 10 mg. Dependin on company some come loosely in small bag form. I have found taking 3 pills of Ghen Shi or Dragon is sufficient strength and works well with mantaining mass and muscle growth. If you are fortunate enough to get the older CIBA they would be good just taking 2 pills at 10mg or 20 mg usually never to exceed 50 mg.
D
Rep: 0
2 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu