Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

At first, I responded to a promo invite and after emailing with the rep from Daddyroids (the communication was great; rep was very attentive) I decided to add a purchase on top of that to double the amount of Cutaxyl I was receiving. I am familiar with Kalpa and have used Cutaxyl in the past. I was made an offer I couldn't refuse - It was like buy one (at a great price) and get one free! I received the promo which was Clomixyl and Cutaxyl and purchased a discounted Cutaxyl. I placed my order late on a Friday and the order was promptly shipped on the following Monday. 8 days later - BOOM! Package landed safely and discretely. Shipping was very prompt and although they don't employ all the bells and whistles that other sources do when shipping, the simplicity of their methods are still quite safe, discrete and obviously very efficient. The website is well laid out and they seem to have a wide spectrum of quality products at fair market value.

I have used a variety of the Kalpa lineup with great success. I really like the Cutaxyl - it is a deep golden brown color (see photo) and is a nice blend of Tren A (50mg), Drost P (50mg) and Test P (50mg). The injectables are always fresh and far from expiration, smooth, free of particulate matter and I can say with confidence, are properly dosed. If ever in doubt of a product or the source, when dealing with Kalpa products, check the lot numbers with Kalpa - an easy way to know that your purchase is legit.
D
Rep: 1
196 posts

Top 50 Reviewer 41 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu