Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

I just wanted to share my experience with using Daddyroids. First order went great, received my order exactly 10 days after ordering and was amazed. And the gear worked very well for me, obviously I was going to order again and after I did I waited about 30 days with no sign of my order, so I email daddyroids and tell them what's going on, literally the next day they emailed back (during Christmas break) and had my order reshipped no questions asked. Now here is where there customer service shines and why I will be a life long customer, the package was seized AGAIN (customs sucks). I get an envelope with absolutely nothing in it (I was pretty bummed) and hit up daddyroids again, they were super cool about the whole thing and asked for a picture of the envelope which I provided to them and they reshipped my $400 order AGAIN free of charge... this speaks volumes about daddyroids customer service and company, i would recommend them to anyone trying to get ahold of some gear. Thanks daddyroids!

Gained 30 lbs in 12 weeks running test e 250 at 500ml/week tren ace 100 at 200ml/week.

B.
B
Rep: 0
0 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu