Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy
I have been very satisfied with the high quality products I have received from Daddyroids. My order was fully shipped on May 22 and arrived May 29. That great because they said delivery would be around June 12. These guys are fast.There customer service and dedication to there customers and there needs is unmatched, and, and in todays market, that is a real breath of fresh air. I have been a customer of Daddyroids now for about 7 months and after learning the hard way about other companys out there, I will "ONLY" use Daddyroids and there pharma products. As I have toll them, and I will tell you, they are the best and I am there customer for life!!. I also have recommended about 20 people to use Daddyroids. They really ROCK!

The quality of the products are just as I had hoped.I have been stacking the tren 200 with the Test. Prop 100 and on the 3rd day adding Susta 1250. This may be an unusual combination but it works. No sides to report and feeling stronger already.I am using 1/2 ml. susta, 1/2 ml. tren and 1 ml test 100
J
Rep: 0
1 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu