Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

I've ordered from daddyroids four times and just placed a fifth so I thought it's about time I left these guys a good review.let me just say I'm impressed with their prompt responses and communication.they are very helpful and I've appreciated their all around excellent service. Their prices can't be beat.I've gotten many great deals on items such as cut 150 by kalpa and Dragon pharma and both I was happy with. I've also tried sustaxyl 350 and deca by Dragon pharma and loved them both.when I first started using daddyroids products I could barely bench 135 for 9,I weighed 240 pounds, and I was an put of shape mess.my self esteem was at an all time low.I decided to give daddyroids a try after reading all the great reviews and within eight months what a turnaround. My first cycle I went up 80lbs on my bench using the cut 150 I mentioned earlier and I dropped down to 210 lbs. The last cycle of deca and tess I did got me up to a bench of 235 for ten and I squatted 405 for 10. My confidence is back and I'm happy with daddyroids and its products.A HUGE TY IS IN ORDER.I also almost forgot to mention all my orders were received in two weeks.thanks daddyroids for such speedy service.

I used cut 150 by both Dragon pharma and kalpa. I was running roughly 800 ml per week for 10 weeks. I gained 80lbs on my bench and i was already getting a lot of looks at the gym and work.people noticed and I was getting a lot of compliments. My second cycle consisted of 500-600 mg of deca by Dragon pharma and 400-500 ml of testaxyl by kalpa.I ran this for ten weeks and gained another 35lbs on my bench. Since I began roughly 8 months ago I've went from benching 135 for 9 to 235 for ten. My gains would have probably been greater had it not been for my elbow tendonitis.I had to back off a little during my second cycle.
I
Rep: 0
7 posts

1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu