Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy
deal with daddyroid was great all the emails and question answered with in 24 hours. package was well wrapped took em a while to open it my self lol. extremely happy with the the it took me to be able to review my 3 product and start to try them out it was my first time with kalpa line and i was satisfied!

well this wasnt my first time using test prop but it was my first time running the kalpa line. i have read horror about some of the major pip that kalpa test prop has had in the past and i was a bit scared but damn i got the product and no going back now lol after reading a bit more it was the dark vials was the one that people were having problems with but lucky for me i got the clear vial! so i took the first pin and went in like smooth! woke up the next day and BAM no pip! well cant say none but it was pretty much nothing! i was running the test p 100mg ED and the Aromaxyl 12.5mg ED as well. steady steady gains at the gym all the dumbbells started to feel lighter it was had for me to not try to go heaver ever time and let my ego get in the way of gettin a amazing pump with i was getting ever single time at the gym and feeling fuller! the Aromaxyl worked great never had any signs of gyno at all. all and all i think this was great cycle with the kalpa line and you know its going great when your coworkers comment that your looking bigger and good ;) thanks daddyroids.com for letting me try out this product!!
Rep: 0
14 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 14 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu