Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy
I have been running my cycle now for about 8 to 10 weeks now and have been getting my gear for Daddyroids only. There products have been top of the line and I am "very" pleased so far with my results. I am putting on the weight and good quality muscle just as they said I would with my proper workout regiment, and diet. There customer service I really must elaborate on, as they always return my emails, and tickets, within one day or less. They are considerate, knowledgeable, and very professional. Finally, my orders have been processed, packaged, and shipped with the utmost care. Vary discrete, and always receiving my order within 2 weeks. Thank you guys at Daddyroids. Your customer and friend for life, joeypaul

It's 200 mg/ml, and have been using 100 mg a week. My strength has increased as well as my size. My definition is quite nice and the women have noticed. The only side I might have is night sweats, but it's not bad, and I usually sweat a lot at night if its to warm, so I don't think this is an issue
J
Rep: 0
1 posts

Top 500 Reviewer 5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu