Review Detail

Iron-Daddy.to FeaturedHot
Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy

I have used daddyroids products for quite some time now! They're very professional and reliable. I ordered test and deca and have seen an increase in my size and strength overall. The effects are real and long lasting. I have not experienced acne from the products indicating the high quality of the merchandise. I have not waited longer than expected for delivery and it has always been packed perfectly and discretely.

I have grown in mass and strength. My muscles are fuller and not filled with water. I am very pleased with the effects of my purchases. My chest has grown in size overall. My biceps are peaking as you can see in my profile picture. I have incredible vascularity in my arms, legs and shoulders. The test has made my sex drive quite high and the deca has made my body solid. I was considering Dbol as my next product but have just purchased tren with the hope and expectation of the same excellent results --- if not better as I have read the positive effects of tren! Wish me luck and here's to a continued relationship with daddyroids!
I
Rep: 0
0 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu