Iron-Daddy.to
Steroids I irondaddy
Overall rating

Product Quality

Pricing & Offers

Ordering Process

Delivery & Packaging

Customer Service

Ordered 10vials TestE and 10 packs of Aromasin Kalpa Brand from D.R. And Ive been running the Aromasin and Test for about 3 weeks now and like always there gear is of superb quality, they always responded to me promptly and made sure to keep me in the loop about anything going on.... My gear arrived exactly 14 days from pickup of the funds which is to be expected from a overseas source, the packaging was good and all and I could tell they wrapped it nicely... But unfortunately one of the vials were broken... After I informed them they offered to replace it no problem and even give me a discount on my next order... I'm completely satisfied with all aspects of the process in receiving my goods from these guys an have already placed my 2nd order to get in on the 15% 4th of July discount sale... Thanks D.R.

The Test kicked in pretty quick since I was just bridging the gap from another bottle of Test but boy could I tell the difference in quality, my strength went up, my fullness, my libido, my aggression and I just felt all around in a better mood... The Aromasin took about 1 1/2 weeks to start to notice the effects after taking 1 pill every other day, but it for sure helped dry me out and get my puffiness under control... Good products from Kalpa!!!
L
Rep: 0
1 posts

Top 1000 Reviewer 3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments are closed.

deneme bonusu